OKMT receives no Government funding and we are constantly fundraising for all our activities and projects. You can help us to carry on our work and reach out to more people. Every donation, large or small, helps the Trust provide a vital service to those vulnerable members of our community who would otherwise have no access to music therapy. We try never to turn anyone away, offering scholarships and bursaries for those who cannot afford to pay.
Please help us by making a donation by clicking here.
Or you can set up your own page to fundraise for us:
- Click here and login into your account, or signup if you don’t have one.
- Let us know whether you’re taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or doing your own thing.
- If you can’t see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and tell us a bit more about your activity.
- Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
- Tick ‘Yes’ if you’re running a bake sale, or selling tickets to an event, raffle or auction. Donations to your Page won’t be eligible for Gift Aid. Find out more here.
- Click ‘Create your page’.
Job done! Your Fundraising Page is now set up and ready to accept donations. We’ll send the money that you raise to your charity. Now you can start on the fun stuff – personalising your page and sharing it friends and family.
Another great way to support OKMT is to use easyfundraising.org.uk when you shop online. You don’t pay anything extra – the donation is made by the retailer and comes directly to OKMT.
HOW IT WORKS
- Start at easyfundraising.org.uk
- To make a purchase, click through to the retailer you want to buy from e.g. John Lewis. The price of the goods you are buying remains exactly the same.
- After your purchase, the retailer will give you a cash reward that you can turn into a donation for your good cause. easyfundraising collect this and send it on at no extra cost.
- With the easyfundraising Donation Reminder, you can skip steps 1 and 2. Just click the reminder when you shop to receive any eligible donations. You’ll never forget a free donation again!
Sign up today and support OKMT when you buy online!
organise own fundraising
You can organise your own event and raise funds for us.
In the past our supporters have held:
- Musical production performances
- Musical evening in their homes
- Participated in sporting events such as fun runs and swimathons
- Held coffee mornings
- Raised funds through a car boot sale
- A sponsored sky dive
What could you do to help us? And have fun in the process! We will assist in any way we can.
individual and group sessions provided
Children and Young people with disabilities learning to play an instrument